Pebble Beach is Open for Golf, Dining, Accommodations and more! Click Here »
Accessibility Features of The Inn at Spanish Bay
- Ten fully accessible guest rooms are provided throughout the property and are dispersed based on the room types, locations, and amenities, to provide choices comparable to other guests.
- All accessible guest rooms have layouts with maneuvering and mobility clearances within the room in relation to the furniture of each guest room type.
- All accessible bathrooms have standard roll-in showers, which include grab bars, a foldable seat, and operable components.
- All accessible bathrooms meet side and forward reach/approach requirements, including knee and toe clearances at all sinks and countertops.
- All accessible bathrooms have clear floor areas meeting maneuvering clearances.
- All accessible guest rooms have an accessible means of egress.
- All guest rooms have minimum 32” clear wide openings at all doorways.
- In addition to the accessible guest rooms, seventeen units are provided throughout the property with communication devices for the hearing impaired and are dispersed based on the room types, locations, and amenities. These guest rooms are equipped with visual alarms, volume-controlled telephones, and notification devices.
- The property is provided with accessible parking stalls with accessible paths of travel to and from the guest rooms and public areas.
- Accessible public restrooms are provided along the path of travel to the guest rooms.