Club & Putter Fitting at the Academy
Pebble Beach Golf Academy invites you to work with our experienced teaching professionals and our state-of-the-art Club Fitting system by TaylorMade. We’ll pinpoint the equipment that will produce the best results on the golf course for you!
- The club-fitting system takes dynamic, accurate measurements of your club-head speed and ball speed on the driving range.
- The system uses 3D Doppler Radar technology (Flight Scope), various test clubs and the fitter’s expertise to evaluate 11 separate components.
- Data from the club-fitting system is used to select proper-fitting drivers and irons.
TaylorMade Club Fitting
TaylorMade propelled golf into the Carbonwood Age and continues that journey to better energy transfer and faster ball speeds with the introduction of Stealth 2. However, this time, they have made one of the fastest faces in golf even more forgiving. Or, should we say, “Fargiving.” Experience the performance of Stealth 2 drivers with a premier custom fitting at Pebble Beach conducted by a TaylorMade master fitter.
Turning three putts into two can do wonders for your game! With Putter Fitting at Pebble Beach Golf Academy, you’ll enjoy a custom putter fitting using the innovative Science and Motion PuttLab—the ultimate putting tool that uses ultrasound measurements.
- The system analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy-to-understand reports.
- The Quintic Ball Roll launch monitor utilizes a high-speed camera (up to 360 frames per second) to track the golf ball for the first 16 inches of the putt as well as the putter head, both pre- and post-impact. The software then automatically provides all of the information you need regarding the putter and ball, both graphically and numerically, in a way that was formerly only available in full swing analysis software for irons and woods.
- We proudly offer putters from TaylorMade, Odyssey, Ping, Scotty Cameron and custom hand-made putters from David Edel.