Club & Putter Fitting at the Academy
Pebble Beach Golf Academy invites you to work with our experienced teaching professionals and our state-of-the-art Club Fitting system by TaylorMade. We’ll pinpoint the equipment that will produce the best results on the golf course for you!
- The club-fitting system takes dynamic, accurate measurements of your club-head speed and ball speed on the driving range.
- The system uses 3D Doppler Radar technology (Flight Scope), various test clubs and the fitter’s expertise to evaluate 11 separate components.
- Data from the club-fitting system is used to select proper-fitting drivers and irons.
Turning three putts into two can do wonders for your game! With Putter Fitting at Pebble Beach Golf Academy, you’ll enjoy a custom putter fitting using the innovative Science and Motion PuttLab—the ultimate putting tool that uses ultrasound measurements.
- The system analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy-to-understand reports.
- The Quintic Ball Roll launch monitor utilizes a high-speed camera (up to 360 frames per second) to track the golf ball for the first 16 inches of the putt as well as the putter head, both pre- and post-impact. The software then automatically provides all of the information you need regarding the putter and ball, both graphically and numerically, in a way that was formerly only available in full swing analysis software for irons and woods.
- We proudly offer putters from TaylorMade, Odyssey, Ping, Scotty Cameron and custom hand-made putters from David Edel.
Take Your Golf Game to the Next Level
Pebble Beach Golf Academy
& Practice Facility
3260 Stevenson Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953