Our 2023 Grant Cycle is Now Open!
Applications are due January 20, 2023.
Please review our Grant Guidelines before starting an application.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Foundation Supports Projects That Assist
- Early Learning
- Music & The Arts
- Youth Development
- Social, Emotional & Youth Mental Wellness
- College, Career & Scholarships
- Physical Education & Sports
- Science & The Environment
What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations that have been in operation less than three years
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status, except for K-12 schools, universities and public agencies
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion or age
- Organizations classified as private foundations
- Organizations located outside of Monterey County
- Organizations that do not use an independent, third party reviewer for Financial Aid and Scholarship requests
- Academic or scientific research
- Political organizations
- Start-up programs
- Grant-making organizations
- Annual meetings, annual fund appeals, advertising, contests, fundraising events, ceremonies, conferences, travel, memorials or testimonials