The Beach & Tennis Club is excited to announce our fitness area renovations. This will be completed over a two-phase approach beginning October 15, 2023, with an expected completion date of December 30, 2023. For any questions, please contact the front desk at (831) 625-8500. »
2023 Beach & Tennis Club Renovation Plan
We are excited to announce the next phase of our Beach Club improvement plan. Beginning October 15, 2023, we will begin to renovate the Fitness facilities. The renovation of the fitness area will be completed over two phases, with an expected completion date of December 30, 2023. Please see below for more information.
Phase I: October 15 – November 25, 2023
- Cardio Room & Group Fitness Studio: During this first phase, a selection of cardio equipment will be available near the kid’s pool and Group Fitness Classes will take place in the Club Room.
- Access to the Weight Room and Upper Deck will be open and available during this phase.
Phase II: November 26 – December 30, 2023
- Weight Room and Upper Deck: During this phase, a selection of free weights and strength training equipment will be available near the kid’s pool.
- The Cardio and Group Fitness Studio will be fully open.
The Dining Room, Pool Deck and Locker Rooms will continue to operate as normal during both phases of the renovation. If you would like to use The Spanish Bay Club during this renovation, it will be open for all Beach & Tennis Club Members. Please present your membership card when visiting.
For any additional questions, please contact the front desk at (831) 625-8500.
The Fitness Center at The Beach & Tennis Club
Enjoy a variety of fitness services — including an extensive schedule of yoga and aerobic classes, private Pilates and Gyrotonic® sessions, swimming lessons, physical therapy, personal training and more.
Front Desk: (831) 625-8500
Fitness Classes at The Beach & Tennis Club
Our certified fitness instructors teach a daily group exercise schedule, which features everything from cardio dance classes to functional strength training.
TENNIS CLASSES, CAMPS & CLINICS
Players of all ages and abilities can hone their skills at our Pebble Beach/Nike Adult Tennis Camps, Junior Tennis Camps, After-School Clinics and more.
Gyrotonic® & Pilates Classes
Improve physical strength, flexibility, posture, and enhance mental awareness.
Improve range of movement and posture, build muscle strength and learn how to relax your nervous system with our Fitness Center yoga classes.
Personal Training at The Beach & Tennis Club
From losing weight and improving flexibility to reducing pain and building strength, our certified personal trainers at The Beach & Tennis Club can help you get the results you want.
To arrange a Personal Training session, please call (831) 625-8500.
- Medical Exercise Specialist (MES)
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Exercise Instructor – Level 1
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Specialties: Yoga, Pilates, Functional Strength Training, Cardio Dance Exercise, Post Rehab, Indoor Cycling
“My most profound mentor is my very active 87-year-old father who reminds us that on the journey toward optimal heath in mind, body and spirit to ‘never put all of your eggs in one basket’ but instead ‘use moderation as a cornerstone’.”
- PTA Global Certified, Personal Training Academy
- NPTA Certified, National Personal Training Association
- Olympic Weight Lifting Certified, US Olympic Committee
- Behavior Change in Exercise Certified, Personal Training Academy
- Master Trainer Certified, Awarded for more than 3,000 paid sessions
- CPR, AED & Infant CPR, American Heart Association
Michael’s deep background in competitive bull riding ignited his love for fitness. With over a decade in the fitness industry, he’s a Master Trainer with 4,000+ sessions under his belt. Michael is certified in exercise behavior change, Olympic weightlifting, and excels as a golfer, specializing in improving flexibility, mobility, and strength for better distance and swing.
He’s skilled in working with various clients, aiming for size, strength, and speed to those focused on weight loss, injury rehab, strength, balance, and competitive bodybuilding. Michael has a strong track record of success with diverse clientele.
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
- TPI Certified (Golf Fitness), Titleist Performance Institute
- CPR/AED, First Aid and Lifeguard Certified, American Red Cross
- FMS Certified (Functional Fitness), Functional Movement Systems
- Movement & Mobility Specialist, The Ready State – Dr. Kelly Starrett
- ACE Youth Fitness Specialist, American Council on Exercise
- Former NCAA Division | Collegiate Swimmer, University of Hawaii
Bryce, a fitness professional, focuses on functional movement and human performance. He believes in maximizing results through a balance of effective exercise routines and tailored recovery practices.
As a former Collegiate swimmer at the University of Hawaii with an Academic All-American title, he also holds Hawaiian state records and has trained alongside multiple Olympians. Bryce’s education includes studying under world-class athletes like big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, professional volleyball player Gabby Reece, and human performance specialist PJ Nestler.
With over a decade of experience creating customized swim and fitness programs, he’s dedicated to clients of all levels. He’s certified in golf fitness and specializes in designing holistic fitness programs to boost golf performance.