The Tennis Pavilion at The Spanish Bay Club
The Tennis Pavilion at The Spanish Bay Club welcomes both the serious player and the weekend enthusiast. Enjoy eight enclosed courts, four Pickle Ball courts, a fully stocked pro shop and tennis-related member events each month.
Our USPTA-certified staff hosts clinics and lessons tailored to every ability and age.
Facilities & Activities at The Tennis Pavilion
The Spanish Bay Club Tennis Pavilion features eight enclosed Plexipave tennis courts, with two courts lit and available for night play, and four Pickle Ball courts.
Tennis Camps & Clinics
Looking to hone your skills on the court? Ask about individual and group tennis lessons and clinics, as well as our junior programs.
The Tennis Shop
The Spanish Bay Tennis Pavilion Shop features a complete line of tennis apparel, shoes, racquets, accessories and gifts.
Spanish Bay Tennis Pavilion Rates
- $20 per person per day; all court reservations are in 90-minute blocks
- Reservations start at 9 a.m. and end at 9 p.m.
- $105 per hour and $70 per ½ hour; 72-hour advance notice required
Semi Private Lessons (2 players)
- $60 per person per hour
- $40 per person per hour; 3-person minimum; 72-hour advance notice required
- Please check with Pavilion for current schedule
- Rates vary; available daily Monday through Thursday all year round
- All day court rental available for $300 per day per court
- To play tennis or pickleball $20 per person per day
- Ball machines available for $50 per hour and $35 per ½ hour
- Racquet rental available for $10 per day
- Pickleball rental available for $5 per day
- Ball hopper rental available for $10 per day
- Complimentary rebound wall
Group Court Fees, Reservations & Programs
Group Court Fees
- $80 per court per 90 minutes of court time; 72-hour cancellation policy
- Starts at 9 a.m. and blocked in 1.5 hour segments
- Accepted up to three years in advance
- $105 per hour or $70 per ½ hour
- Taught by Matthew Morillo, USPTA Certified Tennis Professional
- $40 per person per hour; recommended ratio of 4-to-1 pro
- Covers stroke production, footwork, positioning, fitness, proper warm-up, strategy, mental perspective and patterns of play
Tennis Professionals at The Spanish Bay Club
Our tennis professionals at The Spanish Bay Club have the knowledge, certifications, expertise and dedication to make your private tennis lessons a smash hit.